SERI JUNIOR OVERSEAS SCIENTIST FELLOWSHIP
Call for Applicants
The SERI Junior Overseas Scientist Fellowship is an immersion opportunity designed for budding researchers in ophthalmology and visual sciences. It provides a platform to nurture young scientists and clinician-scientists around the world and advance their training in these fields, as well as to establish collaborative network between them and SERI.
The Fellowship will require minimum 3 months and maximum 6 months of full-time commitment, typically between July 2017 to December 2017, and this is contingent to the nature of the project.
One Fellowship per year will be awarded.
Each Fellow will be placed under the direct supervision of a Host Principal Investigator at SERI. A proposed training programme has to be jointly developed with the Host PI and be submitted as part of the application.
- Self-driven individual with a strong interest in ophthalmology and visual sciences research
- PhD graduate with no more than 5 years of postdoctoral experience
- Not based in Singapore
- Not holding another concurrent fellowship or position of similar nature in Singapore during the proposed period of Fellowship
- Monthly stipend of S$3,000 during the course of Fellowship
The Fellow will have to undertake his/her own arrangements insofar as his/her flight and living arrangements in Singapore are concerned. Ideally this should be prepared prior to his/her arrival at Singapore.
- Please refer to the appended the following documents:
Deadline for Application: 31 January 2017
(Results will be released tentatively by March 2017)
For enquiries, please feel free to contact Zhou Ting at email@example.com.